Re: My fish is flickering

> I just got the new 0.27-8 stuff and now every 6 seconds my Wanda the
> Fish window blinks partially or completely white. The size and location
> Anyone else see this?

  Actually, I had the same problem too, using the AfterStep window
manager. I recently loaded the newest snapshot of Enlightenment, and I no
longer see any flicker. I can't think of anything else I changed that
might have made a difference, so I'm pretty sure it had something to do
with the WM.
  -Eric

 Eric Andreychek                  | Lucy: "What happens if you practice the
 Eric Conspiracy Secret Labs      |  piano for 20 years and then end up not
 eric@DML0.wcupa.edu              |  being rich and famous?"
 http://DML0.wcupa.edu/~eric      | Schroeder: "The joy is in the playing."
                Linux. Have you administered a real OS today?