Re: Stop posting false information

Quoting Miguel de Icaza (miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx):

> Mr Chris Knight posted this to Slashdot:
> > For instance, many API's that could be developed seperate from Gnome
> > are being integrated into the gnome API... examples: database access
> > routines (they however, have been persuaded to place these in a
> > generic package), xml parsing, configuration parsing (M$ ini files
> > are now the default Gnome conf files), etc. These have nothing to do
> > with a desktop, but are still being included in Gnome.
>
> 	3. XML is available as a separate module, not gnome-libs (and
> 	   even if we put it in gnome-libs, I do not see what is the
> 	   problem with that.

  I am especially furious about this since I posted a specific mail
about this in the beginning of the afternoon. Seems that Mr Chris Knight
doesn't even bother to read the answers sent to his questions on the
subject.
  I don't think it's worth answering or replying anymore to this person,

  Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, rpm2html,