Re: Building GNOME-Objc 0.25

>When making GNOME-Objc, I get this error...
>obgtkAccelGroup.h:4: objc/Object.h: No such file or directory

It sounds like you don't have Objective C as part of your compiler.
It's an optional part of gcc, sometimes left out when people build it
(for shame!)

I believe RedHat's egcs has ObjC built in by default, whereas their
gcc has ObjC as a seperate "gcc-objc" package.

(btw, if you ever try to integrate Xt with Objective C, you'll quickly
find that X11/Object.h is not compatible with GNU Objective C.
Fortunately, that header file doesn't get included very often.)