GNOME database blah

I'm writing a white paper/draft for the GNOME database kit using the desires
I've gathered from the feedback on this list.  I'll post it here so soon as it's
done.  If you really want to join in on this, send me email and we can talk
about things beyond the general case.  I'm looking to start a lynch mob soon and
get this stuff rolling, preferabbly before I start school circa August 27.

Can someone send me a URL for the ODBC standards, RFC's, etc. like a reference
document, not something Microsoft or Oracle did up, unless it's good? Thanks.

Thanks for all the great feedback, this will rock when it's done!

Adam Keys