Re: gnome-stock pixmaps

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Martin Pool wrote:

> >Yepp, I don't really like that addition to the ok stock icon either, but I
> >think we should really have two different icons for OK and Apply.

I'm very sorry, but I just would like to point out that there's actually
no need for icons on the OK and USE (not Apply) buttons. That was one of
the thing people dissliked when we showed off GNOMEs current state.

And this Apply bussiness, as far as I know Windows was critized for the
use of Apply in Configuration dialogs... Anyone?

--
Erik Johansson, one of those sloppy students
A big QNX, Linux/x86/m68k Amiga and BeOS fan