Re: Obtaining DocBook...

    Kenneth> The RPMS provided by the tutorial gnome's styleguide
    Kenneth> links to are buggy to say the least, and don't work with
    Kenneth> their own examples.

I have taken out the demo RPM since it was not up to date; did you see
my latest announcement on this list?

Otherwise, I find the current setup incomplete but not terribly buggy.
You just type "db2html file.sgml" or "db2ps file.sgml" or "db2rtf
file.sgml" and it should all happen.

    Kenneth> Any thoughts on where I can get a normal distribution of
    Kenneth> everything I need, including SGML stuff, jade, and all
    Kenneth> those good toys?

My RPMs are there because it's hard to get going and pull all the
material together otherwise.  For example, jade works on UNIX but is
primarily set up for dos, so you have to play around.

You can, in any case, pull it all from original sources, and I will
put together a little sheet on that subject some time soon.  It will
also help people who cannot use RPM.