Translations and locale woes in general

Hi!

1)

 I've made a danish translation of the .pot file for gnome-games. Who
should I send it to, in order to add it to the repository?

2)

 I'm beginning to grow tired of messages like this:

(1691)$generic-gnome-app
Unable to open /usr/share/gnome/help/generic-gnome-app/da/topic.dat

 Not that it in any way isn't correct, but I'd be happier, if the app
in question could be a little more intelligent in its search for
online-help. My idea of intelligence in this field is:

 1) Try each part of $LANGUAGE, ie in my case ('da:en'):

  /usr/share/gnome/help/generic-gnome-app/da/topic.dat
  /usr/share/gnome/help/generic-gnome-app/en/topic.dat

 2) If that doesn't work, try $LANG, ie in my case ('da'):

  /usr/share/gnome/help/generic-gnome-app/da/topic.dat

 3) If that still doesn't work, fall back upon the C locale, ie:

  /usr/share/gnome/help/generic-gnome-app/C/topic.dat

 I'll probably go ahead and implement this myself, unless somebody
else is working on it, but I'm not entirely sure where to
start. gnome-libs/libgnome/gnome-help.c seem to be a likely place, but
before I start hacking away, I'd better ask if anything else than
on-line help is dependant on gnome_help_file_path()?

/Wegge