Re: bug tracking system

Not being a programmer in the real sense (I like scripting.  I leave
programming to professionals), but being highly interested in the sucess
of GNOME, I would love to do this.  If noone else wants the job, I will
start as soon as possible.

I vaguely remember a GNU system for this: GNATS I think.  However, I also
remember this being rather complicated to implement and use.  Does anyone
have an opinion on whether I should use this?  Any other suggestions?
Should I just roll my own with CGI and <FreeSQL of your choice>?

Patrick