Re: bug tracking system

"J. Patrick Narkinsky" <patrick@amphigory.nols.com> writes:

> I vaguely remember a GNU system for this: GNATS I think.  However, I also
> remember this being rather complicated to implement and use.  Does anyone
> have an opinion on whether I should use this?  Any other suggestions?
> Should I just roll my own with CGI and <FreeSQL of your choice>?

There is something, I'm sorry I cannot recall the name, was discussed
in the netscape.public.mozilla newsgroups recently... it might be
mentioned on mozilla.org as well.  The idea was that it integrated CVS
and bug tracking... which seems like an ideal match (though I'm not
sure exactly how it works... perhaps commits tell the bug-tracking
system that such-and-such bugs are fixed.)

--

Steve Farrell