Re: An alternative to MDI / new WM feature ?

J> On Fri, Apr 10, 1998 at 06:08:44PM +0000, Jens Ch. Restemeier
J> wrote:
>> There's another WM / X related thing I wanted to ask for some time:
>> Multiple monitor support.

J> It's already supported, at least by some X servers.

Can you pick up a window and move it to another screen?  If not, it's
still not supported.

(X has been able to run multiple screens forever, with :0.0, :0.1,
:0.2, etc, but you can't do the same things with that as you can on
other systems.)

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
Most people have a mind that's open by appointment only.