Problems with RPM install..

   I've been having problems getting the Gnome RPM binarys to work on my
system.  The first problem I got was missing netwatch-*.xpm files that are
declared in /usr/share/panelrc.  Didn't see such xpm's anywhere in the RPMs so
I just move panelrc to panelrc.old.

For nearly every program (panel, gtop, etc) I get a seg fault:

** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

Some exceptions to this rule are ee that gives this error:

ee: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: gtk_tooltips_get_type

And gmc with this error:

** ERROR **: Invalid operation on root window!
Aborted (core dumped)

  Anyone have any idea what is going on?
On another note, after I installed all the Gnome RPMs and support RPMs, I can
no longer get Enlightenment to work either.  It breaks with something like
error in shared libraries, /usr/lib/libpng.so.0: crc32 not found, or something.
But I haven't touched libpng; I currently have libpng-0.96 installed.

... Steve Butts
... sbutts@purdue.edu