[freeqt] Re: opening Gnome to multiple (windowing) systems

Don't want to start a religious debate, but I'd like to know
(at least) Miguel's exact position about the end of the forwarded mail.
It's not the first time I hear that Gnome is totally opposed to
support something (even a bit) different of GTK.
Mr Robert Roebling <roebling@ruf.uni-freiburg.de> itself (the guy who writes
wxGTK) told me something like that.

This is one of the main problem of KDE (closed opinions).
Why does Gnome follows the same path??

GTK is not perfect and wxGTK and (future) Harmony have many qualities.
(C++ for example)

	Bertrand.