Re: CVS

On Wed, Apr 08, 1998 at 01:36:07AM -0400, Roland Pleasant Dunkerley III wrote:
> > I don't see why you shouldn't do this.  I also think we should check
> > in the Debian control files.  Why not?
> Please, please do.
> I had a discussion with miguel on this very subject on irc and
> he's all for it.  I'd even be willing to compile up daily .deb
> snapshots and provide them, having the debian control files in the
> repository would only help this.  Note that I have no desire to be
> the official debian maintainer for any of these, I just use debian
> and would like to have daily .deb files available.

I don't know if someone is allready working on it, but I have hacked up debian
control directories last weekend. They lack propper debian
README/changelog/documentation issues, but build usable debian packages of the
CVS sources (that means, I didn't care for those standard debian files that
would be put into /usr/doc/packagename).

If someone is interested in finishing the debian stuff in them I can commit
them.

--
Eckehard Berns