Newbie question

All,

I am trying to get the MICO examples compiled with gcc 2.7.2 and
accociated c and c++ libs without a whole lot of success.  It complains
about a whole bunch of CORBA links unresolved as well as unresolved links
in libmico2.0.5 that *should* be resolved in the Std C++ lib (that is
being linked in).  What is problem here?  Is upgrading to egcs or gcc 2.8
the answer here.

Bruce
PS.  I am scratching around the CORBA stuff, I personally am not too
interested in presentation, rather in services etc.  Is this the correct
list to be asking questions?