Re: Internationalizing / Documentation.

Karl> I'm wondering, wheter the message file should go the hard way
Karl> like the file of the other GNU packages (e.g., gcal, texinfo,
Karl> hello): essentially this mean, the programmer (distribution
Karl> maker) has to mail the *.pot files to the Translation Project
Karl> Coordinator (François) who distributes the files to the
Karl> translation team all over the world.

I think at some point we ought to do this.
Right now it might be premature, though.  The .pot files still change
very frequently.

I believe all the current translations are done by people with direct
cvs acccess.

Tom