Re: ANNOUNCE: please vote for the GNU Quicken (TM) clone name

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:

> However, we want to give ourselves, and the community, a chance to pick a
> (possibly) new name for the application.
>
> Thus, between now and Monday 5 April 1998 at 23:59, we are accepting votes for
> a new name.

Oh no, not another debilitating name war... Can't you just call it "Bob"
for now, and let people start calling it something else if they don't like
that?:)

Having seen the results of a similar pointless argument on another list
(the name 'deity' being too religiously offensive, you see),
-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
Chicken Little was right.

<obcontent>Whatever you name it (I like GnoMoney) as long as it works
well, people will use it... A good financial package is much
needed.</obcontent>