Re: gnome-keyring Seahorse Documentation

> I cloned the repo.
>
> Are you just using a text editor?

I'm just using gedit to write the docs, yes.

> Would I need gnome 3 to assemble and view the document.  Right now I'm
> still using Debian etch but I plan to move to squeeze, which is 2.30.

You should be able to view the docs using yelp 2.30 or later.  From the
command line, just do:

yelp /path/to/directory/

I think I have the headings linked-together, but I don't think the
topics aren't linked-in to the headings yet.  Because of this, you will
only see a very, very rough outline when you render the docs.

Jim