Re: gnome-keyring Seahorse Documentation

On 2011-12-12 15:48, Guy Hulbert wrote:
> I couldn't find much but this comment
> http://live.gnome.org/Seahorse/TrustModel

We have done most of that in Seahorse when you go to the properties of a
key. Or does it not do what you were expecting.

> is what I'm interested in.
>
> Is someone working on it or can I help out?

Helping out is always welcome :)

> My preferred tool is Sphinx.  It should be able to export into something
> that will work for Gnome.  If not, I'd be willing to make it do so.

Are you working on documentation? In GNOME we're working towards Mallard
for talk oriented documentation. It's a great way to approach
documentation from the position of the tasks that the user wants to do,
rather than the user understanding the entire 'system'.

Jim Campbell is working on creating some Mallard documentation for
seahorse, and if you're interested in working on part of that he would
be the one to get in touch with.