gnome-keyring deleted keyring must not be deleted, won't let new keyring w/same name be created

Using Python gnomekeyring.create_sync("test", "test"), I've created and deleted the same keyring multiple times. This last time, something went wrong and I can no longer create a keyring with the name "test". I get the error

** Message: secret service operation failed: Couldn't retrieve 'Label' property: The object is missing or invalid

The keyring "test" doesn't show up when listing keyrings in Seahorse or gnomekeyring.list_keyring_names_sync(), but using Seahorse I get the same error when trying to create the keyring.

Thanks,

- Jim Pharis