gnome-session update

I've been looking at the gnome-session vs KDE problems, I think I may
have tracked them all down:

1. the bug where gnome-session couldn't handle user interaction
requests

This may have been due to it not sending ShutdownCancelled messages to
clients that had already sent their SaveComplete message

I've fixed this, and I now see no problems when I run KDE2 apps under
gnome-session (e.g. I run kedit and try to logout with unsaved files -
everything seems to work). I also fixed some sawfish bugs related to
cancelled shutdowns

2. the problem where GNOME apps prevent KDE from logging out

This is due to the session handling in libgnomeui. The problem is that
applications that don't connect to the "save_yourself" signal cause the
library to reply to the SM that the save failed

(making ksmserver abort the shutdown process; presumably gnome-session
ignores failed saves, I can't see anything in the XSMP document about
the required behaviour here)

Anyway, I've fixed this locally to reply true by default, letting the
KDE logout process complete successfully.

I can still wedge the gnome logout process if I ask for multiple
interaction tokens, but I think this may be because I'm sending
the second InteractionRequest before the previous InteractDone. I'll
try to look into this more in the near future..

	John