Re: gnome-session

> gnome-session doesn't really have a babysitter at the moment, but I
> heard rumors Glynn Foster has been trying to hack on it. See:
>  http://www.advogato.org/person/gman/

Yeah I've been hacking on it a little bit....I've been trying to
clean up the code as much as possible, but haven't really touched
much of the XSMP stuff. A week or two ago I made a patch for
gnome-core/gsm [CVS HEAD] which is at
http://www.geocities.com/gmansundude/patch.tgz
but this *doesn't* include the capplet stuff...
It just adds
--choose-session=ARG at commandline
and puts Current Session and AutoSave into ~/.gnome/session-options
file.
[and it hasn't been tested all that much either]

I'm currently trying to add multi-session support into GNOME and
just finishing off the capplet code at the moment. So if I can
help I'll try my best but I'm still quite clueless to quite a lot of
the codebase.

				Glynn ;)