Re: Hrm. Now I know why this list is dead

On 21 May 1999, Jonas Luster wrote:

> I'm pretty new to Gnome and GTK, my first version was 0.20, but one
> thing I've ben experiencing with the Gnome/GTK folks is their
> friendliness (yes, timj, I still owe you 50 bucks :), their help and
> their readyness to contribute to the desktop they are using. One might
> call Miguel a fanatic, I think it's more than that, it's in some way
> the same proudness a father must feel about his child growing up well,
> beingon its way to perfection one more step every day (regardless
> he'll never reach this point fully :).

The day I have a kid and some other kid's father says my kid "has no
future" in order to make his kid look better and mine look worse, that's
the day that father loses teeths. Thanks God, KDE is not a kid, and this
matter is nowhere near important.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
An opinion you can't give reasons for is not an opinion worth having (I)