Re: Hrm. Now I know why this list is dead

Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
> I am primarily a GNOME user, because I prefer C to C++, Enlightenment to
> KWM, etcetera...

Actually, this is an interesting statement.  As a user, why does it matter if
it is programmed in C or C++ or scheme or haskell or basic?  I love
programming KDE because of the wonderful C++ libraries.. but I couldn't care
less what it's programmed in as a user...

Also, you must know that you can use Enlightenment with KDE, right? :-)
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth

        KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux