Re: gnome/kde application?

corner@aktiv.co.at said:
\\ Hello!
\\ I am thinking of trying to write some kind of application that could
\\ be both gnome and kde. Is this possible. Maybe this is an ambitious
\\ undertaking for someone who has never written either type of
\\ application.  I would be interested in any ideas or suggestions on the
\\ subject.

\\ Tom

I was wondering if anyone was planning to make a wxWindows for kde?
(there is already wxwindows for win, xlib and gtk)
If not, would it be hard?
I guess the main problem comes from the signal Handling, am I right?
It might be a good way to be able to write Unix/win softs.
There are some examples where developping the app for unix and $win$ is
necessary.

Any comments?

	Bertrand.

--
IMPORTANT:
Les propos ci dessus n'engagent que moi, ils ne representent

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36
  				http://Bertrand-Guiheneuf.home.ml.org
  Projet FRACTALES
  INRIA Rocquencourt,  BP 105 78153 LE CHESNAY Cedex - FRANCE