Re: So, What's up Journalers?

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 19:19 -0400, Jayson Rowe wrote:
>> I haven't seen any traffic on this list in quite a while, and it seems
>> I'm the only one in the IRC channel any more. Is there ever going to
>> be another issue?
>
> I'm still here.  And I lurk on the Zeitgeist IRC channel.
>
> GAJ is great, and I use it all day.
>
>> What needs to be done? I can commit to maybe 5-10 hours a week, and
>> I'll do what I can.
>
> I'm more interested as a user and to pushing events into the journal [I'
> ve tried from Python].  I'd just appreciate some documentation, when I
> tried there was a fair amount of groping-in-the-dark to try to get
> something "right".

Hi Adam,
This list is actually for The GNOME Journal
http://www.gnomejournal.org ;... unless it's been retasked, and I
didn't know about it :-)

I'm guessing what you are referring to is the GNOMEActivityJournal
(formerly GNOME Zeitgeist)
whose mailing list seems to be: gnome-zeitgeist-users lists launchpad net

--
-jayson