Re: So, What's up Journalers?

Hey hey hey!  Yeah, we're all still here.  But the #gnome-journal is gone, we have consolidated it to #marketing instead.

In fact we are bringing in a new platform for  news and articles thanks to some great work by Christy.

GNOME Journal stuff typically gets discussed in gnome-marketing mailing list as well.

Join us on IRC!

sri