Re: So, What's up Journalers?

On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 19:19 -0400, Jayson Rowe wrote:
> I haven't seen any traffic on this list in quite a while, and it seems
> I'm the only one in the IRC channel any more. Is there ever going to
> be another issue?

I'm still here.  And I lurk on the Zeitgeist IRC channel.

GAJ is great, and I use it all day.

> What needs to be done? I can commit to maybe 5-10 hours a week, and
> I'll do what I can.

I'm more interested as a user and to pushing events into the journal [I'
ve tried from Python].  I'd just appreciate some documentation, when I
tried there was a fair amount of groping-in-the-dark to try to get
something "right".