Re: TODOs to get Issue 22 out tomorrow

Question for Diana below.

On 03/07/2011 10:09 AM, Paul Cutler wrote:
Hi Sumana,

Thanks for all your hard work getting this issue ready, I apologize I
haven't had time to help more.

I understand how it goes!

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Sumana Harihareswara<sumanah panix com>  wrote:
* I don't have a Spanish version of Jose Aliste's SyncTeX article.  I've
emailed him to ask for one.  I don't want to go without, so if I don't hear
from him by tomorrow, I'm going to ask a Spanish speaker/writer for some
translation.
Good idea - I think holding off for a few days for the translation is important.

OK. He's now doing that translation.

* I have decided that, rather than manually transfer all this text on
Andalusia from the ODT/PDF files, if we want to launch tomorrow, we should
just host/link to the already-nicely-formatted PDFs that Juanjo gave us.
  Where can I host them?  Same question applies for a CSS file I need to link
to from the "Styling GTK With CSS" article.
I can upload them to my people.gnome.org space and we can link to them there.

Those files are now in Paul's hands.

* The "Styling GTK With CSS" story is too long to fit in one TextPattern
article, so I have split it into two (one English, one Spanish).  Any
objections to me splitting all the articles into two (1 for each language)?
  That would be more consistent.
+1

OK, I'll split everything into 2 files next chance I get.

* Diana, have you had a chance to edit the Spanish versions of the articles,
in Textpattern?  Thank you so much for volunteering to proofread!
Diana, thanks for your help in editing the Spanish versions.

Yes, thanks so much! Please let me know whether you've already edited the Spanish versions of the articles, so I know whether to look for another person to help you.

best,
Sumana