TODOs to get Issue 22 out tomorrow

I did a bunch of editing tonight to try to get the issue into shape to post tomorrow. It is in no shape to post tonight. Open questions I need your help with:

* I don't have a Spanish version of Jose Aliste's SyncTeX article. I've emailed him to ask for one. I don't want to go without, so if I don't hear from him by tomorrow, I'm going to ask a Spanish speaker/writer for some translation. * I have decided that, rather than manually transfer all this text on Andalusia from the ODT/PDF files, if we want to launch tomorrow, we should just host/link to the already-nicely-formatted PDFs that Juanjo gave us. Where can I host them? Same question applies for a CSS file I need to link to from the "Styling GTK With CSS" article. * The "Styling GTK With CSS" story is too long to fit in one TextPattern article, so I have split it into two (one English, one Spanish). Any objections to me splitting all the articles into two (1 for each language)? That would be more consistent. * Diana, have you had a chance to edit the Spanish versions of the articles, in Textpattern? Thank you so much for volunteering to proofread!

Best,
Sumana Harihareswara
GNOME Journal release organizer