Re: TODOs to get Issue 22 out tomorrow

Hi Sumana,

Thanks for all your hard work getting this issue ready, I apologize I
haven't had time to help more.

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Sumana Harihareswara <sumanah panix com> wrote:
> I did a bunch of editing tonight to try to get the issue into shape to post
> tomorrow.  It is in no shape to post tonight.  Open questions I need your
> help with:
>
> * I don't have a Spanish version of Jose Aliste's SyncTeX article.  I've
> emailed him to ask for one.  I don't want to go without, so if I don't hear
> from him by tomorrow, I'm going to ask a Spanish speaker/writer for some
> translation.

Good idea - I think holding off for a few days for the translation is important.

> * I have decided that, rather than manually transfer all this text on
> Andalusia from the ODT/PDF files, if we want to launch tomorrow, we should
> just host/link to the already-nicely-formatted PDFs that Juanjo gave us.
>  Where can I host them?  Same question applies for a CSS file I need to link
> to from the "Styling GTK With CSS" article.

I can upload them to my people.gnome.org space and we can link to them there.

> * The "Styling GTK With CSS" story is too long to fit in one TextPattern
> article, so I have split it into two (one English, one Spanish).  Any
> objections to me splitting all the articles into two (1 for each language)?
>  That would be more consistent.

+1

> * Diana, have you had a chance to edit the Spanish versions of the articles,
> in Textpattern?  Thank you so much for volunteering to proofread!

Diana, thanks for your help in editing the Spanish versions.