GNOME Journal Issue 20 Kickoff

Now that Issue 19 is out, let's turn our attention to Issue 20, articles due 10 May for a 1 June release.

I have a few ideas:
* Behind the Scenes with Marina Zhurakhinskaya (GNOME Shell engineer at Red Hat) * A summary of the CSUN GNOME accessibility hackfest [http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Hackfest2010] - I saw a lot of PGO blogposts
* What's next, after GNOME 3.0?  What's the new vision?

There are more ideas at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/ArticleWishlist of course. I've just removed some obsolete topics from that page. And I'd like to hear about the current status of these:

* Paul's Behind the Scenes with Seif Lotfy of Zeitgeist
* Sri's Seed overview
* Paul's interview with the GNOME release team

Ideas, raised hands, updates?

Sumana Harihareswara
GNOME Journal Release Coordinator
http://brainwane.net