GNOME Journal Issue 19 is out!
- From: Sumana Harihareswara <sumanah panix com>
- To: gnome-journal-list gnome org
- Subject: GNOME Journal Issue 19 is out!
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:34:45 -0400 (EDT)
The GNOME Journal team is pleased to announce the publication of our
latest issue! Issue 19 features six new articles, including two by
first-time GNOME Journal authors.
You can read these new articles at http://www.gnomejournal.org :
* "GNOME Miro Community" by Will Kahn-Greene
* "Canonical, Upgrading GNOME Bugzilla, and Commercial Sponsorship" by
* "Interview with Juan Jose Sanchez Penas of the GNOME Advisory Board" by
* "Unchaining The Opportunistic Developer" by Jono Bacon
* "Mallard - Better Help for Better Software" by Shaun McCance
* "Letter from the Editor" by Jim Hodapp
This is the second release of 2010, and the first with Paul Cutler as
Editor in Chief. Thank you to all of our authors as well as our editors
(Paul Cutler, Sumana Harihareswara, and Jim Hodapp). You can suggest or
write an article -- check out http://www.gnomejournal.org/contribute/ .
GNOME Journal is licensed under a CC-BY-SA license so please feel free to
translate and podcast.
Read it now:
] [Thread Prev