Re: GNOME Journal: do you have time to contribute?

Hi Sumana,
I'd love to contribute to the GNOME Journal again and should have time this summer. I'm not too active in the Israeli FLOSS scene, but I can always use the article as an excuse to become more involved in nearby FLOSS activities.

If there's interest, I could also write an article about how I've been using FLOSS technology to record and analyze scientific data for my high school robotics class. Using IPython and Pylab on the GNOME desktop has given my high school's robotics team a cutting advantage which has already given us 2nd place in one international contest at the Weizmann Institute.

Please let me know if such an article would be appropriate for the GNOME Journal.

Regards,
Natan