Re: GNOME Journal Issue 20 Kickoff

I'm happy to say that GNOME Journal #20 is set to include six interesting articles.

Paul will be writing his first Letter from the Editor, Stormy will interview a GNOME Advisory Board member, and Jim will review the GNOME photo organizer app Shotwell. Also, we'll get a CSUN Accessibility hackfest roundup from Bryen Yunashko and Flavio Percoco Premoli, a look at scientific computing on GNOME (and high school robotics competitions in Israel) from Natan Yellin, and a GNOME/KDE Switchoff Experience memoir from Mel Chua and Ryan Rix.

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/ArticleSubmissionQueue

Drafts of all those articles are due in a week and a half, on 10 May.

Also, for Issue 21, Will Kahn-Greene will work with a GNOME project leader to add their project to OpenHatch.org, then write about the experience and how OpenHatch can help GNOME projects find more contributors.

We won't have a Behind the Scenes interview in this edition: