Re: GNOME Journal Issue 20 Kickoff

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Sumana Harihareswara <sumanah panix com> wrote:

* Paul's Behind the Scenes with Seif Lotfy of Zeitgeist
* Sri's Seed overview
* Paul's interview with the GNOME release team

Paul and Sri, any updates on the articles you still have in progress?

Probably need to push to next article release.  Robert kind of disappeared on me for a bit.  But I'll see if I can re-do it and try to apply to something like gnome-shell.

sri
--
-- Sriram Ramkrishna (sriram.ramkrishna_@@_ gmail.com (remove _@@_)