Issue 17 Status (& Help Needed)

Good morning GNOME Journal team,

I wanted to give you a brief update on Issue 17, which was scheduled for publication tomorrow, Oct. 15th.

Unfortunately, out of the 5 articles we had planned, we only have two of them for a a couple of different reasons.  I'm recommending that we hang on to the two articles we have until early December and publish them then.   I'd like to say a big thank you to Jim and Jono for their articles, and I apologize we can't get them published this month.  I'd also like to thank Stef and Scott for editing the articles.  (Everyone say hi to Scott - he's new to the team!)

The next issue will be Issue 17 - Women in GNOME scheduled for 11/15 with articles due 11/1.

For Issue 18 in December, we will include Jim and Jono's articles, and here is where I need help.  Jorge and I were chatting the other day about other articles Jorge could help write, and our well is a bit dry.  We need brainstorming help from the community on topics they / you would like to see covered in GNOME Journal.  What is the best way to brainstorm about this?  What ideas do you have?  All feedback welcome!

Thanks.

Paul