Editors needed for issue 17

I've uploaded 2 of the 4 articles for Issue 17, and they both need editing please.  They need to be checked for spelling, grammar, line breaks and formatting.

My original goal was to publish 10/15 but it's going to be dicey depending on if or when the last two articles come in.

Issue 18 is scheduled for 11/15 so I really don't want to delay this issue if at all possible.

If you want to edit and haven't done it yet for GNOME Journal, now is a great time!  Ping me on IRC (pcutler in #gnome-journal on GIMPNet) or send me an email and I'll get you setup in our CMS.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Paul