Re: Help with Article Wishlists

I did some research on that because I was interested in it.  I might tackle that next, but it really should be done by a coder.  I wanted Owen to help write it.  Because knowing how to use it would be key to GNOME 3.0.  In fact we can do aw hole running series on how to do stuff on GNOME 3.0.  I'm particularly excited about the role of _javascript_ or whatever to do online services.  This is really good stuff.

sri