Re: Help with Article Wishlists

When I created the ArticleWishlist page, the categories were meant to serve as general points that often create valuable news. Stuff to watch out for, if you like.

In this spirit, GNOME 3.0 could be considered an "event" to report about, including previews, preparation, etc. What about the next GUADEC? Application reviews are part of "functionality". Likewise, while an article about GTK-Perl might have become irrelevant today, but it's still useful as an example to look for trends to report about. Replace GTK-Perl with C#/Mono or Vala and you get a more up-to.date article idea.

I'm not saying it's the best way to organize it. Maybe, it's too abstract.

Best Regards,
Claus

P.S.: Good to see people working on a new edition. Sorry I missed that IRC meeting.