Re: Next edition

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 8:03 AM, Nirbheek Chauhan
<nirbheek chauhan gmail com> >  >
>  >  Applications:
>  >  * Gourmet Recipe Manager
>  >  * Gramps and/or GWintree genealogy match up
>  >  * Any other cool applications out there?
>
>  Gnome-Do! [0]
>  PackageKit! Kenvandine was working on this iirc :-)
>  There's also the new 0.7 release of NetworkManager which apparently
>  cures cancer[1] ;-)

Ugh, I should read the stuff that I dig, there was a new release on
NM, but it wasn't 0.7, and it doesn't cure cancer (yet). It's 0.6.6 -
http://blogs.gnome.org/dcbw/2008/03/06/free-fast-and-hot/
And it doesn't get rid of the dhcdbd dependency either..

So, yeah, NM 0.7 can be shifted to a future release of gnome-journal :-/

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan