Development related:
* Vala article
* Clutter article
* Webkit
* Project Ridley
* GIO/GVFS

Applications:
* Gourmet Recipe Manager
* Gramps and/or GWintree genealogy match up
* Any other cool applications out there?

I think we should be concentrating some effort on applications that are
innovative and exciting.  It would help motivate developers.

We should actively try to find people who can write these articles.
I've been burned out a bit since I've been writing 2-3 papers a week and
I'm sick of writing. :-)  I'd like to pull off a release this month if
we are able.  What do you guys think?  Can we make an effort to do this?
I'll be free for the rest of this month after tomorrow.  While I could
write articles it would be kind of wierd to have a release of only
articles written by me.

Also see if we can find what other things people are doing around the
GNOME neighborhood I'm sure there is some interesting stuff that is
below the radar.

sri