RE: Contribution to GNOME Journal

Hi Sriram,

> New and special GNOME software sounds like a pretty decent idea.
> Or you could pick a class of software that you could concentrate on.
> We had one that did burning software for instance.

I thought on writing about media players like Totem and Banshee
or about photo management software - like F-Spot...

> I'm less thrilled on surveys and this is just my personal opinion,
> it's hard to find the right mix of people and the questions needs to
> be worded where it reflects the GNOME desktop as a stock product
> as opposed to the modifications done by the distro.  Anyways,
> don't let me discourage you.  It might be that you have the right
> set of questions.

In the future - if you agree - I could try to work out a survey
(discuss the questions here first and then publish it)...

But currently I can stick with one of the above mentioned groups.

Maybe you could tell me if there is yet someone writing articles on one of
these groups...

Sebastian