Re: Who is committing to writing an article for the next issue?

Hi Paul,

Very nice idea! I would just suggest to replace the "Behind the
scenes" with something else with the same meaning. We already have
this interview series called "Behind the Scenes" which has a different
focus. It could lead to misunderstanding I guess...

Thanks!

--lucasr