Who is committing to writing an article for the next issue?

If you've committed, or are thinking about writing an article for the due date of April first for the next issue, please reply to this email on the GJ mailing list stating the following:

1) That you've committed to writing an article or want to commit to it.
2) The name of your article
3) A short summary (2-3 sentences) of your article.

I will use the short summary (#3) for the article intro when we release your article on the CMS.

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp