Re: Proposal for a new CMS

Hi, Lucas!

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the party. The new site rocks indeed.

I wonder whether it would be possible to have slight changes to the
layout. I think an right site bar would be nice that promotes our most
popular articles. This way they will not be forgotten. Additionally,
the lenght of out text line decreases and thus improved reading.
However, that's just as suggestion.

Great job!

Also congrats to you and the editors for pushing out the new edition!

Cheers,
Claus