Re: upcomming glade release

Sure. :-)  But I'm hoping that the meat of your article might include
the history.  The blurb really just describes who you are. (eg Tristan is a 21 year old student at university of somewhere currently working on ph.d in physics.  In his spare time he likes playing with balls of yarn)

See what I mean?

sri