Re: upcomming glade release

Hi, Tristan!

It's not a major problem if you submit your article until Friday
I believe. If it's about the 'new'n'cool' stuff you can do with
Glade-3, a few screenshots would be nice.

Just sent the article to the list here and screenshots to me. :-)

For a 'simple' announcement, footnotes (gnomedesktop.org) might be a
better place, btw.

Cheers,
Claus