Re: upcomming glade release

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Hello gnome journal :)

   Ok, I've got my mailing lists straight now... and I happened
to stumble upon live.g.o/GnomeJournal, which brought me up to
speed on how the journal works.

So now I know that the submission deadline is tomorrow :-/

I would like to write an article announcing the belated release of glade3,
a gnome project that has been in effect since the ice age (i.e. since before
gtk+-2.0 was even released)... but I have other things to do tonight.

If that kind of thing "fits into the journal" and everything,
is it possible I could have a few days to write up something for
the august publication ? (I could promise to come up with something
by, say friday ?)

Cheers,
                       -Tristan