upcomming glade release

Hello gnome journal :)

    I admittedly havent been following the gnome release cycle at all,
and in light of the emails I've been recieving announcing a tarball
deadline, I've noticed that it is a complete coincidence that glade3
is ready for a full-featured stable release at the same time as
this gnome release.

As I am completely new to this list, and new to making stable public
releases... I have a couple of questions:

  a.) Is there any way we can get this full-featured glade3 release
      into the current gnome release (2.14.something is it ?) ?
      I only have a couple of minor bugs we've been calling blockers
      (was planning on releasing next week anyway).

  b.) Not sure exactly how the journal works... regardless of whether
      glade3 gets into the gnome release, I should probably write some
      kind of article for the journal, where do I submit that ?

Cheers,
                      -Tristan