Re: Mistakes in article

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:36:00 -0600
"Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com> wrote:

> The question was "In what ways do you contribute to *GNOME*?"
> (stars added for emphasis).  I answered with "I contribute to
> *Gnome*..." (with the link to explain why I spelled it differently).
> You could change the "cough" stuff to bold or italics since you won't
> be printing the article in plaintext and it has the same meaning.
>
> Thanks for putting up with my nitpicking.  :-)

No problem. It's already edited. (Althought I found no bad link.)

I still recommend to make your first sentence a meaningful answer. If
you prefer to write it Gnome, say so. This is no problem. For example:

"First of all, I intentionally write it as Gnome, and will continue to
do so. 5 letters of all caps just sucks. Concerning your question: I
contribute to Gnome in a few different areas." ...

Something like this would be better. Really.

Cheers,
Claus